Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 November, 12:39
More family members vaxxed than I realized during Thanksgiving convos. Most just got the 2 shots and a couple got 1 booster. They say they are done taking them however it’s still not a red line. They will cave when pressed with restrictions.

They don't want evidence and they will never correlate a future sickness to the vax.

None of them had any issues and they don't know anyone that had any issues. I don't know anyone personally that had issues. I can't offer real world personal examples and looking up online at family gathering isn't the best vibe.

Resorted to chasing everyone around with a Bluetooth scanner.
Have to say got a lot of signals. Too many for me to make sense of while holding my spicy margarita.

Has anyone tried this with an android phone?
You need to go into development mode and switch on show Bluetooth devices without names. Have to scan when no other electronics are within 100 feet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
I was at my little sister’s house yesterday and sat across from their nephew’s wife. This young lady and her husband had both been vaxxed, he had a seizure, paralysis and had to have brain surgery for a damaged area in his brain (he is fine now). They both have awful regrets and are convinced it is an evil depopulation tool.

My young 29 year old niece developed Myocarditis and is still getting boosters. She is convinced, like many, heart damage was caused by Covid. One of my ICU nurse friends stands by this
also.

I did not try the bluetooth device yesterday, but I have at home with my vaxxed hubby and nothing was discovered. Will try when his phone is not within 100 feet.
10:42 AM - Nov 25, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Trump Girl, click on at the bottom under it