Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 November, 10:42
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Happy Thanksgiving to all my AU family, love ya'll!

http://bmacards.com/TS0eb9

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
24 November, 10:44
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Happy Thanksgiving!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
24 November, 10:55
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
🇺🇸 Happy Thanksgiving to you Nana. You've brought a lot of joy and insights to our effort.

#FamilyIsEverything

Maria. Liv. @maria07
24 November, 01:08
🤪THANKSGIVING SPEECH. Sarcasm.
Maybe a little bitter.
Thanks for the corrupt world. Country.
Thanks for financial chaos.
Thank you for all the friends and family have fled far away.
Thanks for the cancer diagnosis.
Thanks for more and more becoming homeless-
Thanks for everyone who is harmed by vaxx.
Thank you that many are on the verge of giving up-
Thanks for all the years here behind the screen.
Thanks for dragging it out and losing hope.
Thank you thank you for a fantastic movie with fake people who play the people the greatest theater of madness.
Sounds totally insane when I read it.
But facts are facts the truth is the truth, No more blinders here.
But I thank one from the bottom of my heart... GOD that I and others are still hanging on.
Praying for peace and loving light to soon shine upon the world.
Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving.❤️💙🙏

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
24 November, 10:42
In response Maria. Liv. to her Publication
I pray and trust that you and yours will be fully healed and restored. God, love, and light are here. All that is left is the very public and inarguable reveal of that fact. Happy Thanksgiving Patriot.

Stevie King @ShineBright9
24 November, 01:04
Yes heard on the radio today that Biden said so many will not be celebrating this year, and I just thought to myself he really needs to just shut up because none of us care anymore what he has to say. Well celebrate without him for sure. Bring on the Turkey and Ham and the rest of the goodies! 👏👏🥧🥧🦃🦃🥐🥐🥗🥗

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 November, 12:42
Joe Biden is like the really foul mouthed comedian on ticktok that says:

How can you get elected and immediately
R-U-I-N
E-V-E-R-Y THING!
He uses much more colorful...I mean really bad language!

If you have been blessed by God to have more than you need tomorrow, maybe in gratitude we can share with someone that doesnt have?🙏