Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
24 November, 10:47
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Thank you Kim! Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving as well🍁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
24 November, 11:00
In response Nugget Patriot to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DigginG DeeP @Louisiana
24 November, 10:35
P. S. Been following since day 1. Just decided to make an account. Love you ALL!

DigginG DeeP @Louisiana
24 November, 10:35
P. S. Been following since day 1. Just decided to make an account. Love you ALL!

DigginG DeeP @Louisiana
24 November, 10:33
Thanks for this reminder Kim. Wishing all Patriots a safe and happy Thanksgiving!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
24 November, 10:37
In response DigginG DeeP to his Publication
Thank you...same to you and your family!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
24 November, 10:24
Hey Kim, Good Mornin’- Happy Thanksgiving !! 🙏🏼🥰 All this info is on 🎯
I’m Blessed, most around me have awakened. Or taking it all in on their own, after things ringing out that I shown or said!
Just Taking each Day as it Comes! And Dreamin of what Can Be!

Have a Wonderful Day! Love to You and Yours ❤️🦃
As for Me I Will Be Counting My Blessings! 💫🙌🏻
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

24 November, 10:38
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Thanks so much, Beverly.
Appreciate you and your spirit.
Hope you have a great holiday.

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Reflex *.* @Reflex
24 November, 01:06
I'm sure it will be fine 😏

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 November, 12:45
You don't have to loose your loved ones over it. If they are just not ready, just love them anyway and wait for God to bring them around.
They will need your relationship, love, and compassion when they are convicted and wake up, be there for them then.
You know it is only a matter of time.

DanQ Patriot @Iam266
23 November, 10:40
Man, that was timely for me today. Family has been redefined for a lot of us.

Thank you for posting. 🙏❤️✌️

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
23 November, 10:36
Somedays I just sit and wonder why me...why was I awakened so long ago..to have to slip in and out of whats real and whats "real" for many years..a blessing and a curse for sure and boy am I grateful for you beautiful people here!!
😊

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
24 November, 10:13
In response Adrienne Green to her Publication
I call it Blessed!! 🥰🙏🏼
Have a Wonderful Day! 🙌🏻💫❤️

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
23 November, 09:57
#1955 really speaks to me!

First of all, that’s the year I was born! 😁

Second, I can’t talk to my kids about anything. Especially my daughter. Sooo stuck in 3D. I will wait for when the “TRUTH will SHINE”! Then I’ll be there for them! 🥰

23 November, 10:27
In response Screen Maker to her Publication
They will for sure!
Day by day.

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
23 November, 09:44
Today I felt lost, and on the way home from sports with the kids I asked God to tell me how I can help, what >>I

23 November, 10:01
In response 17 Joyful Goats to her Publication
I bet you will get your answer soon!
Hope you hang in there.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
23 November, 09:38
3038 one of my favorite Q drops.
Happy Thanksgiving, Kim.

23 November, 09:42
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
Me, too!
Thanks, Court.
Hope you have a great one!

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
23 November, 09:37
🙏😃👍💥HAPPY THANKSGIVING KIM !!