Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Bonnie Stanford @BonnieMorell
06 February, 08:59
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
🤯 Ghost Ezra,
Amazing!!! I always wondered how Q could write the future from the past... We have that technology?! And so does the deep state?!? So we are in a temporal war, not just a cyber war?!?! It’s crazy but it actually makes sense! Many of us have premonitions and to learn to cultivate that skill would be wonderful and horrifying! So knowing this, how can we help? It certainly gives good reason to be extra understanding about timing! Wow!!!

Plz. see picture references in comments.

https://exopolitics.org/pr...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bonnie Stanford @BonnieMorell
06 February, 09:00
In response Bonnie Stanford to his Publication
Lol, it attached! 😆

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Zach Tollen @MysticZach
06 February, 08:13
I guess it's an A.I. which helps game future events. Probably fed milliions of past political events and, through pattern recognition, helps identify one's blind spots and possible pathways for the future.

Only followers of this user (onward) can see their posts

JesusIsThe SonOfGod @JesusIsTheSonOfGod
06 February, 06:12
#PROJECTLOOKINGGLASS - no doubt!

John Tiger @JohnTiger
06 February, 05:29
I'm mostly curious about how it works and why it has a 20 year cycle (approx) for when it is actually dangerous to use.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
06 February, 04:52
Project looking glass. I´m so curious to know the whole truth about it.

some one special to some @godrus
06 February, 04:33
I read a book by Michael Crichton "Timeline"- all of his books were non-fiction, imo. Wouldn't be wonderful to be able to live our lives over and not in this prison prism we've been in, our futures sealed in amber? You've changed that for us, and given us hope.
Thank you.

Rise For Freedom @RiseForFreedom
06 February, 04:02
From declassified CIA document.

The hemisynch gateway process is one way to journey as Alice "through the looking glass"

https://mega.nz/folder/uSZ...

some one special to some @godrus
06 February, 04:27
In response Rise For Freedom to his Publication
Very interesting; thank you for this!

King Letau @MrBillionaire23
06 February, 04:01
It Was Over Before It Began😌😎

Only followers of this user (TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

Paul Atreides @Terrible_Resolve
06 February, 03:12
Ghost, if you ARE Ezra, then you have compiled a preliminary analysis on what I maybe. Right? I mean seriously. How Ezra Cohen-Watnik is spending so much time on anonup instead of working the Public Information Declassification Board flies in the face of common sense, but, ok.
I have discussed #PROJECTLOOKINGGLASS at length. You know I have the basic premise down, & if you are the analyst you claim to be-you've checked my premise.
Naval Officer? Yup. Prior enlisted, too. Now a scientist, who for the LIFE of me cannot figure out why I don't just tell the Lab to suck it. Coronado, class 2298.

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
06 February, 03:02
...and our destiny

Don Kannangara @donkannangara
06 February, 03:01
Mr Ezra, I saw one user posted a picture of that stand outside the WH almost fully dismantled. What's going on? Anything is much appreciated... #wwg1wga

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
06 February, 03:08
In response Don Kannangara to his Publication
If that were to be removed, it would have already been gone. It's 24 hour job to get rid of it. Now 3 weeks later it's still there. For a reason.

Don Kannangara @donkannangara
06 February, 03:00
Looking Glass...

Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
06 February, 03:01
Don't remind me. lol