Julie Casey @Trump2023
23 November, 08:24
So this is what I mean when I say the galactic federation is helping save humanity . Planet earth is their utmost priority and they will never let anyone hurt us again. SpaceX tried to launch a missile a few years ago they blew that one up too .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
23 November, 08:31
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
I look up all the time. I see lots of traffic and talk to who ever may be Good up there. No idea if there just planes or our Space Force and Friends. Hoping to meet them soon. β€πŸ™β€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€πŸ€”πŸ˜Š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
I wanted to share this with you the dark feet has been defeated [they] no longer rule planet earth humanity is free at last . It is only the good guy of Space Force and the Galactic Federation that protect us now and forever. Bigger Than We Could Ever Imagine.
08:45 PM - Nov 23, 2022
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Trump2023 in this post can reply
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
24 November, 09:24
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Thanks for the info. I listen to Michael Salla on Exopolitics and just bought The Seeders book by Elena Dennan and its soo interesting and fascinating. I found Alex Collier last year and a few more. It gets REALLY confusing at times. Finding out who the Good Alliances are from the Evil Disinformation from Decievers. Its a LOT to learn, and Very Unsettling sometimes but they should have eased us into these long already. I have more difficulty with the God/Source/Consciuosness, Yeshua, Enki , Enlil hidden history. Just hard to grasp at times. πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ‘β€