08:09 PM - Nov 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by Redwavecrashin in this post can reply
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
24 November, 03:35
In response Redwave Crashin to his Publication
Lin Wood

drop 4

Intellingence.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Godly Man @WWCUE
23 November, 11:13
I think you nailed it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mnp Sna @ms2021
23 November, 11:10
Melania?

June, 22 2012 (Date of Melania's Storm Tweet)

https://twitter.com/melani...
#storm is on the way!

Add 1600 days = November 8, 2016 = Date DJT got elected (White House Secured- 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue)

Melania knows everything !!

Q#3889 Feb 26, 2020 12:09:51 AM EST
(Photo of Melania and DJT)
>>8251572
>>8251572
Thanks for the wonderful visit, Q AND Q+. Love, Respect and Support from India.
>>8251665
Love and Light, Patriot.
Have faith and trust in yourself.
WWG1WGA!!!
Q

We know DJT is Q+

Which means Melania is Q?

Redwave Crashin @Redwavecrashin
23 November, 11:17
In response Mnp Sna to his Publication
i get more of a masculine vibe from Qteam. the drops in particular not the operators, but the author of the drops.

23 November, 11:23
In response Mnp Sna to his Publication
i do dig the connections there but outside of wearing the wardrobe & a few proofs in the past, she wouldn't be one to know the entire picture i wouldn't think. But then again it's all speculation on my behalf anyways. I'm nobody of real importance

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
23 November, 11:07

Jen ... @Jenfranji
23 November, 11:06
The 3 Trump doubles

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
23 November, 10:31
I would not think Scavino personally.
It started how many years ago???
Didn't think he was in the picture till Trunp ran 4 office 🤔

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Back to the Future @Backontrack
23 November, 10:23
Jfk
Jnr
Rfk
who dont talk
the dead

23 November, 08:57
i tdidnt really think about Ron or Jim being the 3rd. but i think ron is jus the pol./ creator. i dont think team would entrust him with the knowledge of the full painted picture.

23 November, 08:57
i hate typos.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
23 November, 08:15
If it's not R (which I think it is, IMHO), then my next best guess is Kash💫

23 November, 08:53
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
kash os a good guess as well. i mean he doesnt hide us thats for sure kek🐸

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
24 November, 03:48
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
R = Q. There is only Q. Q is Military.

Q+ non mil.

8 total.

i vote for Dan Scavino, Lin Wood, and POTUS.

Intellingence is in drop 4, not to mention he is the single most attacked person besides POTUS.

Then Q + 4 military/generals.

even balance. Military has more numbers for greater weight for votes but can equalize with non mil by just 1 person. if they ever needed to vote on anything.