Only people mentioned by Starz4stripes in this post can reply
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
23 November, 11:25
In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 November, 11:26
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 November, 08:49

23 November, 08:51
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
23 November, 08:19
2 Missing [e]. Only post with 2 missing [e] is p144

Mike Anon @Mike314
23 November, 08:04
Like father like daughter.

Cass Gray @Digitalsoldier777
23 November, 08:01
ok ignore the last 2 crazy coffee fuelled posts. i worked it out.

23 November, 07:44
oh shit, it may be nothing but theres a singer in the uk called chaney, and one of his posts on twitter was get this: 2022 best is still yet to come. maybe im overanalysing shit lol

23 November, 07:41
ive just been trying different spellings on Qmap, the nearest to it is post 3499 & 1850 michael laney and john delaney. thats the only thing i could find. if you work it out can you @ me please

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 November, 07:02
Chaney?

hmmm...

Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
23 November, 07:45
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
i haven't figured out why he used an A instead of an E