Only people mentioned by Fooked in this post can reply
Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
24 December, 12:49
In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication
😁😅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 December, 12:44
😂I am the most impatient fookin person I know but I do believe real mil and operators are handling bidness. Heard them tunnels are pure hell. THAT part.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pissed Patriot @Fooked
24 December, 12:46
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I was just wondering why Trump said we were going to have a great Christmas?

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
25 November, 11:52
Many of us waiting since 2017? or there abouts

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
26 November, 11:18
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
Yeah me to, almost wish I didnt know because its taking so long and lost alot of people over this . With zero public notice hard to convince folks

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
23 November, 10:32
Well, this made me laugh!