Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (MG888) can see their posts

Truth Grace @Faith_Family_Freedom
23 November, 10:33
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
💯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
23 November, 07:39
Breaking the cycle. ❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
23 November, 05:58
Amen.

Ange Love @LoveM
23 November, 03:14
Beautiful brave soul leading the way to healing for others🙏🏻🕊💖🐝

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
23 November, 01:00
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE

Judy Anonette @biju
23 November, 12:39
God bless you for sharing this, maybe someone else will see it and find the strength to do the same. Victims of abuse need the courage to speak up and speak loudly, you are so right! Blessings to you!

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
23 November, 12:38
❤️❤️❤️Love to see survivor stories.

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
23 November, 12:30
God bless you and all the many many other victims. Surviving and thriving is the ultimate win!!!

Jodi AAA @SassyPatriot
23 November, 11:06
🙏🙏 #happiness 🙌

Kendall Evans @CountryLove
23 November, 11:04
❤️a true warrior

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 November, 10:56
Beautiful story!
TURNING PAIN INTO A TOOL TO SAVE YOURSELF AND OTHERS!

CHANGE YOUR THOUGHTS CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
23 November, 10:56
PERSEVERANCE 🔥
We can take even our lowest, darkest moments, the times that broke us, brought us to our knees and heal from them, use them as a guiding torch for others, our journey can become a roadmap for those still lost in the darkness. You are not what happened to you. You are what you choose to become. 🤍

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
23 November, 10:46
Beautiful story!
He found the key to not only his own strength and happiness but breaking the generational pattern.

Evangelina @Evangelina
23 November, 10:46
What a wonderful story of perserverance.

I was thinking a couple of days ago someone should do a poll to see how many have been molested. I think the numbers would be huge. Then see how many of those who molest children belong to a "club" or "organization".

I was molested by a neighbor. He actually stood up for my mom and step dad when they married. I now know, he was a mason. I remember his wife mentioning The Eastern Star when they took me to a Christmas Party.
My daughter was molested by her "aunt" who was 10 years older. The father in that home was a big league shriner.

Watch out for these Organizations.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
23 November, 11:33
In response Evangelina to her Publication
So sorry you & your daughter experienced that.
And you're right, secret organizations have nefarious intentions. There is a reason the "shhh" symbol is used by entertainers and people in powerful positions. They have to keep it quiet at all costs. But that genie's out of the bottle now, and it's not going back in!
Swearing oaths to secret societies brings curses upon the family. Those at the lower levels have no idea what they're involved with; its a trap!. The 32-33 degrees observe the lower level to determine which among them has the weakness of character to be pushed into the high levels -- weakness being love of money, power, prestige so great as to compromise morality.
I have a multi-page prayer for reversal of Freemasonry curses that goes step-by-step through each degree; it involves repentance for each word spoken during each ceremony. From the very first degree, the unaware initiate calls upon demons, which then attach to them. I'll find it & publish here.

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
23 November, 10:40
Excellent story -very strong man there

Bee Bee @BxAx17
23 November, 10:38
I chose to own my story

I love that sentence, so powerful