dan7gtar Q-Tip @dan7gtar
the next storm hitting tonight is named QUADE.

KEK.
02:36 PM - Feb 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by dan7gtar in this post can reply
Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
08 February, 04:30
In response dan7gtar Q-Tip to his Publication
WoW - TRIPPY ❣️

i don't care anymore what alex jones spouts with his angry rhetoric

i happen to believe *this* ~ allllll this that's been unfolding is something waaaay more cosmic than just mere cumulative coincidences

besides the que😉thingy listed him as a traitor (which completely surprised me)

God Bless the Republic 🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
16 February, 02:14
In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication
Never followed Alex Jones. That man's grasp on sanity is very tenuous. Not surprised he's working the dark side, his ambition is all consuming and that makes him susceptible to their overtures.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kristina Oak @Klo1218
06 February, 03:50
regardless of the name i dont want anymore snow lol we just got 11 inches and now suppose to get 6-9 more last i heard. ugh

black jack @blackjack
06 February, 02:50
Storm Q

Rosa Rutherford @romey195421
06 February, 02:45
Watch The Water.