Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Rebel MacB @BornRebel
23 November, 12:54
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
Believe it or not, I saw a man driving while masked and alone in my isolated little neighborhood yesterday.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Girl @Americangirl
23 November, 12:48
this is exactly why i feel imo that were still in the storm... not enough of us are awake yet to be able to absorb the pain that the normies are going to experience.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
22 November, 07:55
I’m kinda scared, because my father, mother, sister, her husband and their three children all took the vaccine. I worry about them every day. My father the most, because he has diabetes and some other ailments. He’s watches the mainstream media and thinks I’m nuts. He still loves me, but we see things differently. I worry about him all the time. My heart hurts so bad for him. It’s really tearing me up inside. I love him so much. Now I’m starting to cry.

Compassionate Witness @CompassionateWitness
22 November, 07:47
Compassion in Action! Well done Love! We are gonna need a whole lot of that in the coming months 🤗
~Blessings

We Will Make America Great Again @Q1776Q
22 November, 07:41
I know MANY that have not woken up one bit... still wearing masks...getting boosters...thinking President Trump ruined the United States..... UNBELIEVABLE.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 November, 07:31
Your neighbor gives me hope for others like her that God willing are finally going to see through the deception. God bless her.