Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Drew USA @USADrew18
22 November, 10:15
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
This was said about our military also right after the election. Im ready to see some action. How long can people be led on before they loose their mind?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DigginG DeeP @Louisiana
22 November, 08:13
That's a lot of 2's. I like it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
22 November, 07:38
What was the term for The People in Argentina in Peron's time?

The Descamisados (shirtless ones). Sounds like Deplorables.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
22 November, 07:36
Hopefully America is next.

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
22 November, 06:43
BOOM
Supreme Court in Brazil.
* 3 pictures *

Patriota BRASIL @patriotaBR
22 November, 08:51
In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication
I'm from Brazil, and this is what I think is going to happen... but this information you posted is not circulating here in Brazil, where did you get that from?

Patriota BRASIL @patriotaBR
22 November, 09:05
In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication
This is not accurate.
Decree No. 9,782 is from May 3, 2019.