Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
VK on TS.
I just pray that Soros and those who he controls (organisations and people) are not involved in this protests. Otherwise, Iran will become Syria on steroids.
01:30 PM - Nov 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
23 November, 11:02
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I'm praying that all of this horror comes to an end, and people can enjoy the life God gave them ☺️ That is my prayer ☺️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
23 November, 09:05
Operation Ajax is the story of the CIA coup that removed the democratically elected Mossadegh and reinstated the monarchy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
23 November, 12:22
They never thought they were going to lose control of the Presidency (not just D's) and thought they had control since making past mistakes (JFK, Reagan).

Good speed, Patriots.
PS, Soros is targeted.

Red Edge @Rededge
22 November, 11:31
We know he has been gone a while now but the normies don't..
This is floating around today...

Jes King @jes_US
22 November, 11:37
In response Red Edge to her Publication
I will take his death a 150 million times if necessary, reptiles be like that...

22 November, 10:05
Free Iran!!!
Fight
Fight
Fight
Regime change.
People have the power.
We stand with you.
Q

22 November, 07:59

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
22 November, 06:26
Sure hope soros isn't breathing. He was possessed by satan off & on. So VILE. Reprehensible.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
22 November, 04:45

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
22 November, 04:41
Operation Ajax?? That made me lol... I remember my cousins telling me in high school, that basically I couldn't date anybody because they'd give me something Ajax couldn't take off. And everybody wonders why I act like a dude.. because all I could do is hang out with these mofo's. They were all friends with my cousins and if I ever did go out with any of them, they dare not touch me. 😂😂😂😂😂 I'm thankful now but boy I thought they just were continuously pooping on my parade.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
22 November, 03:01
Wake up call..

chore Toke @choretoke
22 November, 02:00
They’re the same Evil PARASITES THAT WANT THE NWO❗️😏

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
22 November, 02:00
A film clip celebrating the start of the 20th century.
Hollywood style production. The year is 1900.
Performers waving the Israeli flag.
Before the creation of Israel?
Molech? Bohemian Grove? Child sacrifice?
Synagogue of Satan, Hollywood style.
58 sec.
😳☹️🤡

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 November, 01:54
Any info on it being Soros backed?

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
23 November, 11:24
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
https://gellerreport.com/2... starting in 2018 Iran admitted, here's one of the articles

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
24 November, 08:41
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
22 November, 01:48
I'm rereading all posts re: Iran
Post #48 is rather interesting.

ChrysInIowa ... @ChrysInIowa
22 November, 10:15
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
executive order 11105 signed by none itger than JFK came up in a dig from this eveings timestamps

ChrysInIowa ... @ChrysInIowa
22 November, 10:15
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
executive order 11105 signed by none itger than JFK came up in a dig from this eveings timestamps

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
22 November, 01:43
Bless the Iranian people! I hold a special place for them. They have so ripped off, and it pisses me off greatly .God protect them now. Restore that beautiful culture🙏

Roy Herman Kellerman @RoyHermanKellerman
22 November, 01:40
Much Love Many Blessings 🙏

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
22 November, 01:39
"THE SAME PEOPLE ARE RESPONSIBLE..."