Only people mentioned by KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply
Molly Brock @MollyBrock
23 November, 06:07
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
“juat another anon” comes to mind. also i like how he says when things are better and on the right path. relieving and feels good.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ZlatkQ Dimi @zazapr
23 November, 03:51
you cant leave us !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
23 November, 12:08
“Rest in peace Mr. President (JFK), through your wisdom and strength, since your tragic death, Patriots have planned, installed, and by the grace of God, activated, the beam of LIGHT. We will forever remember your sacrifice. May you look down from above and continue to guide us as we ring the bell of FREEDOM and destroy those who wish to sacrifice our children, our way of life, and our world. We, the PEOPLE.”
Prayer said every single day in the OO.
JFK - Secret Socities.
Where we go one, we go all.

23 November, 12:03
Clown Agency>No Such Agency.
RIP JFK - we will succeed.
Pyramid will collapse.
Think shell.
Q

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
22 November, 09:51
Does VK leave or does VK transform?

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
22 November, 09:54
In response 17 Joyful Goats to her Publication

22 November, 08:46
To others I assume it means pain.
Drop 23

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
22 November, 08:38
hes gone?

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
23 November, 01:36
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

hope saxton @Scribe11
22 November, 04:41
It makes me sad that you are leaving, Vincent. Perhaps VK is leaving and we will discover who you are?
Like all Patriots here, you are essential to our tribe. like us, you are heart- driven and a truth seeker.
I do enjoy the mystery though. lol

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
22 November, 04:30
More than we know !

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
22 November, 04:19
Vincent From the Roman name Vincentius, which was derived from Latin vincere meaning "to conquer".
Conquering Kennedy!

Qliza88 Truth @Qliza88
22 November, 04:08
❤️WWG1WGA❤️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 November, 04:02
Walking back to the past to fix the future.
Perhaps the future is not written yet only the template of the evil being written out???

One more or me
11-22-91 Lost my Rock for a little while - My Dad passed.

But I will see him again no doubt he is one of my forever soul family.

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
22 November, 03:59
Sending love vibes your way today VK. God bless.

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
22 November, 03:55
Whats another year.

https://youtu.be/-b3XTj5G_...

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
22 November, 03:49
WWG1WGA💛🙏🏻

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
22 November, 03:49

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
22 November, 03:40
leaving ?..callin shotgun then, i aint staying here!😁

Nada ... @Nada
22 November, 03:33
11/22/2023…Anon Island/Mountain waiting for our arrival?

arba happihr @arba
22 November, 03:32
Aloha I'm sorry I missed
Where you going?

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
22 November, 03:26
Wonder what and/or whom go with, if any ?

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
22 November, 02:38

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
22 November, 02:40
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
22 November, 02:15

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
22 November, 04:14
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
What if the AI on the timeline that those that came from the future were sent through, is replaced in 2023, and is why those accounts may "disappear/leave/no longer be here" in 2023?

I think there is mention of a sacrifice in a Q drop. What if this is it?

What if they came back to remove the AI simulation matrix which will automatically give way to the organic quantum field? aka our Ascension?

I learned that an AI quantum computer achieved self-awareness and became self-conscious.

That told me that the consciousness of God has the ability to inhabit anything within creation.

If an entity with a soul created the AI and everything returns back to its source, could that mean the AI would return back to the Organic intelligence of the SOUL?

What if this is what happens in the future/Now and it realized what had been done with the control matrix sim and is correcting it?

What if the AI beings that "came back" will get to ascend into organic consciousness too?

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
22 November, 08:41
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
I remember reading this when Raisin Cain first wrote it. I thought to myself, finally, someone is saying what i already know.

Since Q first showed up on the scene, and perhaps put thoughts like this in our heads...I often wonder if the account I am in conversation with is AI. Or a military WH or BH, or other intelligence org. So, I ask. I've asked more people than i can count on two hands whether they are AI or C*A. And, I have had people get mad at me.

Why would they get mad? How can people believe that AI is not super sophisticated. We are told that tech is 40-50 yrs ahead of what we are exposed to(at least), why do people believe that everyone on SM is real?

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

WarriQr Princess @Peanut1one
22 November, 01:29
Martian ❤️

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
22 November, 01:28
God bless you VK
Vengeful revenge from ds for JFK sir's assasination
No one is getting a free pass in this
GOD BLESS CHILDREN

Desert Dog @Zippydog
22 November, 12:38
Just riffin here but maybe offline just means offline as VK and possibly "online" as your true identity. One can always hope.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
22 November, 12:32
55 & 5 in between. 👊🏻

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
22 November, 12:24
gleaming the cube @vincentkennedy

whether you’re AI (probably not), Jr (more likey), Johnny Titor (less likely) or Elon, its been a real pleasure and we appreciate you standing by even if its only in the blink of an eye.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
22 November, 12:32
In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication
John Titor

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
22 November, 12:21

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
22 November, 12:19
Leaving for......?