COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
Facebook is in BIG TROUBLE

It has just been discovered that the Facebook Covid vaccine Fat-Checkers are funded by vaccine companies.
02:06 AM - Nov 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
22 November, 12:05
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Good!!I hope the nail them to fact checker wall.
>>599614
100%
Regulated.
Some platforms will collapse UNDER OWN WEIGHT of illegal activities.
Q
>>599627
Track inside sales/divestitures.
They know.
Watch the sell-off/liquidity events.
Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
22 November, 08:02
Many in India, Pakistan... noted that when blocking hundreds of them from my page... of course there are thousands and thousands of them...

We have known this for a long time.

I have been in FB prison so many times, my current ratio is 14 : 30 days out, to days incarcerated.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
22 November, 08:07
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
FB WAS CONTROLLED BY SATAN, NEVER BEEN ON IT. I TOLD HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE ON DAY ONE OF FB TO STAY OFF OF IT, IT IS ALL A LIE. 2ND BIGGEST SITE FOR BUYING CHILDREN, #1 WAS TWITTER. THEY ALL LAFFED AT ME.

Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
22 November, 08:58
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
For me, FB went as far as finding post from past years and using them to put me in jail or to freez my account 🙄 I just stop going on FB. It got to the point I couldn’t do anything.

Daryl Robinsen @DarylRobinsen
22 November, 08:01
rwjf the largest health org in America collude with big pharma to push their poison the pieces of the puzzle are filling in

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
22 November, 04:28
don't forget about interference on a federal election as well... they are knee deep in the shitty end of the cesspool.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 November, 04:05
FB is my nemesis. I have been in FB jail so many times I have lost count.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
22 November, 04:00
faites vous des Zamis 🤓avec Face de book

reaper myer @reapermyer
22 November, 02:19
just been discovered? We knew this for a couple of years now

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
22 November, 02:52
In response reaper myer to his Publication
yes is old news
.. there may be folks who see this, it may be news to them,
🤔in an average day how many clueless do you come across?, 🙂

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
22 November, 02:07
we need more rope.!!!