Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Maria. Liv. @maria07
22 November, 02:03
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
👀Yes, it's true. Many years have been spent, but frankly, it's reaching its limit. Think how much it takes up in the brain 24-7 that hasn't been much fun for many years. Everything has been affected with one's daily activities. You almost couldn't talk to anyone and if we did they ran away screaming. Have lost many in my life. And everything has been fake and one's distrust of everything has certainly been hard and still is. I'm looking forward to when we can breathe out and be human again with more fun and laugh more and relax among others. I feel totally socially paralyzed here in the house with the dog, all the network in the city is gone because everyone has taken the death blow. Live on a small island with only 1900 inhabitants and we all know each other more or less. So my 25-year-old son and I are almost strangers in our own town. We can see them wither every day and actually look half dead. Sad.😫🙏🌷

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
22 November, 02:15
In response Maria. Liv. to her Publication
I am so very sorry you've experienced all of that. But things will get better... It's already happening... It's been a long journey, but God is with us and will bring us through to victory. We've all come this far, so we can keep going... It's just a matter of time now, God's timing... Sending love and blessings your way!!🙏❤️🌻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
22 November, 01:59
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Well said. ❤️