Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Some didn't fully understand this one. So let me explain. This is CGI of a really good mask. The whole thing is fake. It's a multilayered illusion. Similar to what you are seeing in DC at times. In other words, yes Bidan really wears a mask, but there are times where you see CGI mask Bidan too that never really exists. It's a multilayered illusion. An example would be Bidan skipping steps on Marine 1. Yesterday plane really took off from DC to Delaware yesterday but that doesn't mean he was on it. They can make him appear in Mexico in an hour drinking tequilas on the beach.
02:16 PM - Feb 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Patriot2020_17) can see their posts

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
15 February, 12:35
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
This is scary. They could do this at any time and we wouldn't know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
09 February, 01:00
I've never seen hair disappear so quickly 🤔😜!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (imat) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Kidwithoneshoe) can see their posts

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
07 February, 03:13
In response Sean Land to his Publication
At the end of the vid you can see a hole in the top of the mask where her hair can come through.

Judith Piersol @JudithSheetz
07 February, 08:39
say what hmmm

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
07 February, 08:27
an illusion behind an illusion. i need a hand grenade.

ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
07 February, 08:10
I could do with one of them for my "OFF" Days😜

Patrice Daniel @FrenchPatrick
07 February, 02:21
Wild!!!

Bonnie Stanford @BonnieMorell
07 February, 01:57
Ezra Ghost, you have been blowing my mind all day and spinning my brain! Thank you. 🤯🐸

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
07 February, 01:33
Yes Yes! Thank you!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
06 February, 11:30
whos controlling the news feed? you are sayingb that our media is now controlled Mockingbird or White Hats. sick of the illusions.

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
10 February, 12:07
In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication
the lessons have to be so rough that humanity will never make the same mistakes again. that's the bigger picture of what's really happening on earth. Plus they're still rescuing children, one of the major things. This is about waking up humanity so that we can become mankind. Hue is a color of grey. We are not grey man. We are mankind. And we need to become kind man again! It truly doesn't matter what you want or what any one else wants. This is God's plan and it will play out in His time. President Trump & the Q team are going by the book. The good book. Go be a kind man to someone in need.🙏

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
06 February, 11:20
My mind is officially blown.

Cindie Wilson @Ms_American_Pie
06 February, 10:07
this is one of my favorites

Lynn Finn @lfinn
06 February, 09:33
hair? I think not lol

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
06 February, 08:09

Kay Bur @VampireMermaid
06 February, 08:15
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
🤣

Robin Lages @Robinbird
06 February, 06:28
OMG!

Barbara wheeler @Bethere2help
06 February, 04:43
Think Groucho Marx...Make up! Or episodes of Lucy.....Mrs. Doubtfire...

Amy Freedom @AmyFreedom
06 February, 04:14
Wow!!

Bald Eagle @Baldi1923
06 February, 03:44
That's CGI. That's not a real mask. Just sayin.

Tammy Cardinal @Tammycardinal
06 February, 03:27
these sick repulsive lies have to stop but, the devil never stops deceiving

Tammy Cardinal @Tammycardinal
06 February, 03:26
bucks have to win..numbers have meaning the star quarterback will receive his 7 th ring

Proud Patriot72 @ProudPatriot72
07 February, 06:00
In response Tammy Cardinal to his Publication
omg wow when it happens! id better not hear "there is no plan" when Tom Brady, the GOAT, wins his 7th! It will be biblical! Love TB!❤️❤️❤️🇺🇸

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
06 February, 03:05
that's CRAZY!

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
06 February, 02:41
The person taking off the "mask" is CGI as is the hairless "mask" person! Wow, hard to wrap my brain around an operation this complex - with our fake president.

I get that it may be required to bring people out of the deep sleep they are in. Many are suffering for their sake - especially the combat veterans. Many will die for these "sheep".

I hope it's worth it. An earlier rather astute comment summarized that the blind tend to be of a lower IQ. I do hope we are not sacrificing the awake higher IQ group to save the asleep lower IQ group.

It's all "gamed" out. Computer games and CGI!

Only followers of this user (imat) can see their posts

Terri Duncan @gypsynurse74
06 February, 02:35
wow. i knew about the mask and CGI but wow, combined technology mind blowing

Yes Yelloecanary @Yelloecanary
06 February, 02:30
Learn to "see" it by paying close attention and discernment. Once you get that awareness, you wont be able to "unsee" whenever this happens.

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
06 February, 02:28
Where did the dark hair go? Don't take your eyes off the dark hair. Nope don't believe this one.

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
06 February, 02:47
In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication
Yes you're right. The hair on the "mask" disappears all of a sudden when it is "removed."

We Go All @5_5weseeyou
06 February, 03:51
In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication
multiple techniques, mask, CGI, Audio manipulation..can make anyone look and sound like a completely different person.

Cookie Crumb @Cookie95
06 February, 02:27
It's not Joe Biden

It's Joe ByDon

😉

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
06 February, 02:19
EVERYONE KNOW THIS

DONT MAKE ANY SENSE REPEAT AGAIN AND AGAIN THE SAME TOPICS

UNDER THE EXCUSE THAT LEFT SOMEBODY TO KNOW

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
06 February, 02:59
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
Wrong. I have someone posting on Telegram for me and there many confused.