Only people mentioned by JoyceChandler in this post can reply
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
21 November, 11:31
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
May the spirits of Cochise and Geronimo join together to destroy the deep state - the same people who destroyed the Indians and stole Geronimo's skull for a Skull-n-Bones centerpiece. Great time for some PAYBACK.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
21 November, 10:52
they got funny names over there

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denali 1620 @Denali1620
21 November, 10:31
Yes. Good news indeed.

On another note, some people have started following me who I'm trying to click on but cannot. They don't come up under their handle names and hey have multiple handles. How do I get rid of them?

IAM NJoy @NJoy
22 November, 01:45
In response Denali 1620 to her Publication
I’m a newbie & the young barista showed me how to block if that helps??
click on the profile on the account in question. Then click the little Square icon above the handle/name. Then choose your options. If you want to block them you can do from here.
See pics for more detail & a visual guide.
Note: Used Admin Account to show examples in pics, obviously not encouraging anyone to block Admin x