OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
21 November, 03:28
I have a theory, Birds arent real, The white Hats now control All birds, they figured out how to hack all the Birds, we will see Bird Attacks and random Bird anomalies and strange phenomenon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aga Gie @AgaG
21 November, 03:43
In response OG_ Khan to his Publication
I don't know if all, but my friend from google said I will see some weird birds for sure...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
21 November, 03:56
In response Aga Gie to her Publication
I may have been hyperbolizing, as I have been known to do. Birds of a feather, flock together. Two birds, one stone. A bird in the hand, is worth two in the bush.

Aga Gie @AgaG
21 November, 04:09
I know but I have photographic memory and I still remember this weird video with pigeon hanging in the air by a wing... 😅

OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
21 November, 04:12
remind me never to get in a debate with you.

Aga Gie @AgaG
21 November, 04:15
Ok, I will stop you next time 😅

OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
21 November, 04:20
Thats okay, I have superpowers too, information just comes to me, I am a seer, but I cant control what information comes through, I can kind of piece stuff together, on a need to know basis I guess. I knew more when I was a kid, was talking about Hieroglyphs and shit and my parents were like wtf so they sent me to get tested and Im pretty smart apparently but of course all of that got programmed out of me in school, pretty much was over pressured so I just decided to do nothing my whole life, until now im getting all this new information through downloads and shit lol . still, would be sweet to have photographic memory. then I could really put it in cruise control lolol

Aga Gie @AgaG
21 November, 04:30
I think you would be great in IT. You already sound like IT guy 😉 My dear child learn how to program and change this world for better for us 😉

OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
21 November, 04:44
Its all about the light codes for me,

Aga Gie @AgaG
21 November, 04:46
This is great 😍 What kind of information? How it works?

OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
21 November, 04:52
*patronizing intensifies*

Only people mentioned by AgaG in this post can reply
OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
21 November, 05:04
Okay, Our sun is not what we think it is, Our sun is Plasma, we are plasma, our blood is made from the same thing as the sun, our DNA transmits and receives light codes from the sun ( which is being drained by some vamprie technology called Dyson Sphere ), absorbed by our skin, light = Information , like the sun in Tarot = Revelations of Darkness, our simulation is run through the sun, and the moon and Saturn, its a whole system, Hologram, but the light Codes send signals and instructions to our DNA, from the Plasma Sun God, thats why Nibiru is coming back, the black sphere, to power up and charge up the sun, CMEs and stuff is going to fry all of the Archons, they feed off of the light codes from Saturn. Light codes are Gods instructions, and there is a whole light language, our whole DNA will become crystaline, our mind already has the philosophers stone, Pineal Gland, It all works with the sun, which is supposed to give us light codes, aka wisdom and information, I love sungazing

Aga Gie @AgaG
21 November, 05:10
This reminds me of Astrology. I have friends from India and they told me they use this knowledge in life as Book of Life. Child get it (reading) after birth. This same is in feng shui. Exactly this same knowledge. Not only Sun, Moon, Saturn but all others planets. Do you know your birth chart?