Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
22 November, 02:30
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I've been permanently suspended as long as President Trump - I'm still suspended. When will we be freed? AU is till my go to tho no matter what.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
21 November, 02:00
One of my three suspended accounts was unsuspended this morning until about 5 minutes ago, and I’m permanently suspended again. Oh and if the white hats are listening, please blow up the Health Insurance Marketplace before Dec 15. I can’t afford it and I only have 1 option in my state!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
21 November, 03:45
yepp

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
21 November, 02:53
High Profilers First I guess

If it makes you feel any better Alex Jones has been rejected to return to Twitter

Nadire Q-Z @Nadire
21 November, 02:51
Me too...

Par Nelli @Parnelli
21 November, 01:18
LFG!! 😁

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
20 November, 07:06
🐸Welcome back to you all! It was so scarry quiet here.

_AT_ 42_ @AT42
20 November, 06:57
insane how much time of a human's life is spent in waiting.

Red Edge @Rededge
20 November, 03:37
I got back on a few weeks ago with my original account from 2015 and lasted a few days and they took me out again ....
I can't remember all the ones after that was too many lol as I was taken out within minutes a few times ..😂

Red Edge @Rededge
20 November, 03:38
In response Red Edge to her Publication
One thing I noticed
jimmie,Kimmie, Johnny and Squawk were always following me before i released after either they were suspended or me ....👀

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
20 November, 01:53
i got suspended 3X. 😂 😂 😂

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
20 November, 01:52
Glad we get your love here and on Truth.

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
20 November, 01:38
Same.

Anons, prepare!

KRAKEN SKULLS @KRAKENSKULLS1
20 November, 01:21
Kraken sez: What's up Doq? Last night Kraken was able to create a NEW acct using Kraken's email addy that was used on previous acct... Just added THE in front of KRAKENSKULLS. This site is our home, but visting other 'hoods is always a good idea, you know, to checkout the real estate". All the Best Doq. KS

Sue Briggs @SueB369
20 November, 01:17
Just checked. Same here.

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
20 November, 01:11
Same

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
20 November, 12:44
I'm waiting too Doq, I appealed one of my old accounts (Business one) this morning, got an email to confirm who I am and my email and that they will send a response once they review is, so now I wait too....⏰ Tick Tock

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
20 November, 12:44
SooN KeK

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
20 November, 12:17
SQQN

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
20 November, 12:12
I can look but I can't touch -
tic-tock ⏰🕓🔂

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
20 November, 12:38
In response Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ to her Publication
Me too, so I finally started a new account yesterday. First time since I was kicked off on Jan.7 or 8/21

I want all my old followers/follows back. My memory isn't so good!

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 November, 12:08
Nana was proud to be suspended the same day as you and VK, flynn and many others.

Guess we will see what's up next!

Happy Days @Sun2516
20 November, 01:31
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Waiting to see if you all get invited back.
Keep us posted.

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
21 November, 02:57
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Same here we'll see what happens.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
20 November, 12:06
lol i screen shotted VKs profile yesterday 19th at 9 19pm

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
20 November, 12:07
Someone is getting ready.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
21 November, 04:10
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Is that an Apollo space helmet? 😆😁😄

jason fort i should be called meaux donated @sobergrandpa
20 November, 12:06
all of my tweets are back , but still says I am suspended . Interesting . I like many other was banned Jan 8 2021 . Same day as DJT .

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
20 November, 04:18
In response jason fort i should be called meaux to his Publication
same here

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
20 November, 04:24
In response jason fort i should be called meaux to his Publication
same here and I can’t figure out what post I made to violate their standards

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
20 November, 12:04
im still suspended in twatter….

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
20 November, 12:02
IM STILL SUSPENDED

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
20 November, 12:05
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Me too… but I was Perma Banned LOL!! Cause I’m such a danger to society😁🤣🤣🤣

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
20 November, 12:01
BOT do this? Or Elon really can't handle TRUTH? #2 my guess.

Boooo BooBoo donated @Boooo
20 November, 12:01
Wait WTF?

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
20 November, 12:00
only a matter of time!!

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts