Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
21 November, 06:05
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
20 November, 11:51
Those who are under delusion that "bots" computer generated robot postings are smarter than Humans are deep in sleep. The amazing brain power in our heads has only been using 2 to 3% of our capacity. Imagine what we will do when we stop focusing on "bots" and mind controllers and use our brains to actually think things through. BTW - I actually had to look up "bot" to see what that was. DUH!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
20 November, 11:32

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
20 November, 10:52
Looks like we might see my April prediction come true then. lol

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
20 November, 11:36
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
12 12

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
20 November, 01:33
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
Never realized you could text Bidet?😂

Just went there to take a screen shot of current following numbers ("27.5M" 😂😂😂) so I could track the downward plunge and happened to see it. Have never even been to the page guess I missed that.

(302) 404-0880 > 5 8 16 > 29 < > 92 👀

https://www.politico.com/n...

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
20 November, 10:46
Has Elon used ‘sock puppets’ before?

Bee Bee @BxAx17
20 November, 10:52
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
Soon 😉

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
20 November, 11:05
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
yes, he has!

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
20 November, 10:45
That's my feeling on this.

However, with almost unlimited funding backing them, they will just come back.

Like Herpes...

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
20 November, 10:31
😀💥Happy Sunday Kim !!

Sam Brown @sambrown
20 November, 10:29
And “worked on both ways” 😂🍿😂