Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
21 November, 01:15
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Good times VK.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
20 November, 07:51
You certainly helped that VK.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
20 November, 07:47

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
20 November, 07:41
Ready for that tweet.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
20 November, 05:24
battle of the bulge...surrender...US Cmdr..'NUTZ'......we are here

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
20 November, 05:20
👍❤️😁🐸

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
20 November, 04:34

Tom Grant @GrantQ
20 November, 03:40
Life is good
God is great
and we are all blessed to be living through the most exciting time in human history
Much love VK

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
20 November, 03:09

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
20 November, 07:59
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
Yet, a voter ID card is 'racist'...

Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
20 November, 03:00
😃

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
20 November, 01:35

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
20 November, 01:28
Do tell please............😁

My Watershed Moment @Organic729
20 November, 01:06
Good times equals new timeline(?)

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
20 November, 01:05
Seems like Good Vibes Only Right Now!! 🙌🙌🙌🙌

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
20 November, 12:49

Patriot America @Trump4us123
20 November, 12:35

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
20 November, 12:32

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
20 November, 12:25
Mike Pence = 43

Q 43

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
20 November, 12:21
Tell Elon i can’t remember my username or password he needs to have it sent through the email that was used on there .

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
20 November, 12:11
:)

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
19 November, 11:44
GOOD TIMES PATRIOTS = 225
ELON MUSK TWITTER = 225

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
19 November, 11:10
I see the "bots" are already at it. Same thing they were saying to Elon and everyone for the past couple years. They just change a couple things to fit the narrative. "Now that u are back.I will be leaving this country. I got my passport yesterday when I heard he might buy Twitter. Instead I’ll be moving to A CIVILIZED COUNTRY, the well respected North Korea 🇰🇵 ! So long, America! You’ve just lost a citizen. Bye" What a joke they are. 🤣

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
19 November, 10:57
Praying so!🙏🏼
Let the Good Times Roll 🤗

Night Shift @kekerista
19 November, 10:56
this IS really fun.
Can't wait to see what happens next.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
19 November, 10:39

TrueView Patriot @TimA
19 November, 11:23
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
19 November, 10:39
omg the memes!! Thank Q VK. 😆😁😅🙌🙌🙌🤗

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
19 November, 10:27
VK. omg I feel like I went full circle tonight I ended up chatting and updating some people on fb that i started this journey with. Names I forgot because FB kept jailing me. its been 2 years and there i was with familiar names. full circle.

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
19 November, 10:25
Safe to say we mostly got suspended for following him (and VK etc) so I am a little bitchy about the many here including me who have not been reinstated.
Come on, Elon, make it happen!! Freedom for all.🙏

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
20 November, 01:06
In response Erin Larson to her Publication
I had to sign up for a new account. I was permanently banned for a couple years. I followed DJT and most of the anons. Keep trying.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
19 November, 10:21
G > 7
T > 20
P > 16

7 20 16 > 43

"focus" 👀

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
19 November, 10:21
woke up from a nap to this! omg lol