Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 November, 11:53
ARE THESE some of the "rope worms" no one is poopin out but they ARE>

https://www.smithsonianmag...

GETS CREEPIER> HANG ON>>>>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Keri @Lionessheart
19 November, 11:58
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
ummmmm yeah im gonna aviod this like the plague...pun intended! not reading 😳🤭🤮

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 November, 12:02
In response I am Keri to her Publication
Mama said they used to worm folks once a spring, "whether they were rich or poor, young or old" folks got wormed. THEN said, "I wonder where folks think those parasites magically stopped existing" when they stopped that practice. ALL TIES IN>

Patriot Jim @Patriot_Jim
Makes me think of my FIL who was Puerto Rican saying his mother forced all the kids to take castor oil. The results were the reason he never ate spaghetti his entire life!!! He claimed it was for ringworms due to meats being unprocessed. Now I wonder.
12:28 PM - Nov 19, 2022
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot_Jim in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Jim, click on at the bottom under it