JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
18 November, 08:47
C-Span is going to "move along" with "other regulary scheduled programming". What a disgrace. I wish them well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
19 November, 03:26
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
THE BLACK KNIGHT (MONTY PYTHON AND THE HOLY GRAIL)

The Deep State Dominionists have Deluded Themselves into Be-Lie-ving that they Hold the Ultimate Power of Life and Death and the Ability to Determine the Fate of Every Human Being on this Planet.
They have Forgotten that All True Power is Ultimately Sourced in the I AM THAT I AM FIERY PRESENCE that Dwells, Completely Unacknowledged at the (Q)uantum (S)ource of their Being and is the very Ground from which their Perceived Power Springs.
Their Fragile, Psycho-Pathetic Luciferian Egos are No Match for Arthur, the Once and Future King who is Divine Instrument through which the Love and Grace of that Source becomes Present in the Hearts of Minds of a Restored Humanity.
Monty Python and the Holy Grail - Black Knight - YouTube

One of the best scenes in the movie, hope you enjoy!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
19 November, 09:55
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Thanks for the perspective. And Good Morning!

You Are Welcome! I have had my Own Personal Challenges from My Inner Black Knight but Continually Strive to Surrender those Raw Warrior Energies so that I May Continue to be in Service to the Mother-Father Heart.y
A Few Years Ago, Someone Gifted Me with a Hand Crafted Black Knight/Suit of Armor made of Tin. It Stands in a Place of Honor in My Man Cave as a Constant Reminder Temper My Ego so that I may Learn to Become, as St Francis said. "A Perfect Instrument of Thy (God's) Peace.
A Couple of Years after I Received this Gift, I Found a Small, Black Knight with Velcro Arms and Legs that could be Removed and Reattached.
It Now Sit Now Sits Nested in the Arm of the Black Knight
11:45 AM - Nov 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply
19 November, 11:49
Prayer of St. Francis - YouTube

The one thing we can never do enough of is pray. And the one thing we could all use a little more of is prayer. Our hope is that these videos will help you...

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
19 November, 11:46
That ego. It is tenacious. Thank you for the assist in attempting to harness my own.

19 November, 11:59
Oh, I have Lot's of Stories where I have been Perpetually Humbled whenever "I" make even a Slight Detour...but it has become a Joy to Offer Up My Warrior Heart on a Moment to Moment, Day-to-Day Basis so that I May Become, as Gibran so Wonderfully Said: "Sacred Bread for God's Sacred Feast."

KAHLIL GIBRAN--ON LOVE (5:55)
Khalil Gibran - ON LOVE - Leora Shelley and Marcus Vıana - YouTube

Thıs vıdeo portraıts Khalıl Gıbran 's poem "ON LOVE" from the book "The Prophet" ın the voıce of the brıtısh sınger and poet Leora Shelley and the orchestral...