Only people mentioned by Jeanie in this post can reply
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
21 November, 02:57
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
Being the 'FLY" means you see how self-ish people truly are..and how much they fart.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

reaper myer @reapermyer
19 November, 06:57
id have to sit at the little kid table with my Hawaiian punch and nuggets

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
19 November, 07:11
In response reaper myer to his Publication
😆

_AT_ 42_ @AT42
19 November, 06:44
Haha. Why be a fly?
I have a curious, tiny fly in the house that usually sits beside my labtop touchpad, staring at me. Tonight, it decided (summer is over, and tiny flies die with it, there's actual snow outside the night, too), to sit on the very new comic book (Superman), i bought, in bed with me and my son. Suggestions? Harhar. The tiny winter fly, i call it the 'Bill Gates fly'. I imagine it wearing sun glasses, holding a huge camera up and taking pictures of us. Funny.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
19 November, 05:57
Anybody know WHEN this was? Would be nice if people would include that in order to provide some context. I tend to doubt it was last night.

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
20 November, 02:52
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
It happened within the last week or two. We watched it live.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
19 November, 04:58
Thanks VK. I appreciate this.
I personally needed this.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
19 November, 04:32
I guess I have to like Kudlow...it's hard, when he talks I just want to turn the TV off.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
19 November, 03:30
Does he ever eat in peace ? That’s our President !

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
19 November, 02:28
Do you wonder if Trump ever gets to enjoy a meal in his fat boy sweats and slippers? Or is it just me?

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
19 November, 02:26
Wait.
Didn't FEMA and the US Military take over operations of our government at all levels?

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
19 November, 02:27
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

Laritha Savage @Laritha
19 November, 05:00
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Fema employees were still up to dirty duty during FL storm and governor involved also.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
19 November, 02:18

Jody Donohue @Jody
19 November, 01:49
Ugh, didn’t want it to end.

Every Time @soTELLme533
19 November, 01:45
Proof the Cabal-Dem-Leftists want our country destroyed
and Donald J Trump and trusted aides want to save it.

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
19 November, 01:41

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
19 November, 01:36
Kelly Ann still has a seat at the table I see. Fascinating. I kept waiting for THE fly to land on someone.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
19 November, 01:35

Green 8700 @Green8700
19 November, 01:34
so who was at the other end of the table? fly friendly?

Happy Days @Sun2516
19 November, 01:29
Nope not for me -to many people at the table.
I could not listen to half of that let alone eat and listen.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
19 November, 01:24

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
19 November, 12:58
Could watch all day

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
19 November, 12:46
Thanks Jean I knew you'd have this. Could you imagine what politics would be like if everyone could be a fly?

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
19 November, 12:34
Nice!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
19 November, 12:13
Love being a fly on the wall! 😇

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
19 November, 12:18
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
😍 Awwww.. Puppies.

David Treciak @scifiwriter
This scene will be included with the Blu Ray version of "The Movie," as a deleted scene from the original Director's Cut. Pre-orders are being taken now so order yours today!

"The Movie" starring President Donald Trump and a cast of millions.
A Central Casting/Qanon production.

LongbowAK @LongbowAK
"A fly on the wall"?
There were multiple camera angles and professional mics capturing this.

"Lights, camera......action"
Your watching a movie.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
19 November, 12:12
Oh my, who's the FLY?
"17 Senators" 😎

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
19 November, 12:11
More please! 👍

hope saxton @Scribe11
19 November, 12:08
Awesome! Trump is a genius.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
19 November, 11:25
WOW!!! Interesting and AMAZING - thanQ Patriot for this post!! Trump is a GENIUS and had an INCREDIBLE TEAM with him!!! 🙏 💕

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
19 November, 12:09
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
*has