Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
MUST SEE VIDEO You guys definitely want to check out this video… I think this explains ALOT ABOUT SAVING ISREAL FOR LAST

I think the one point the public needs to REALLY grasp, is that these criminal Jewish cabal mafia comes from a bloodline that faked being jewish to hide their true identity, long ago then they hijacked EVERYTHING.
feels were getting closer and closer.

https://youtu.be/nMdYarQsC...
12:24 AM - Nov 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by Apryllin in this post can reply
Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
19 November, 03:58
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
WOW. I thought for a long time about this. my step mothers mom was Jewish. Maybe not a good one from stories I've heard. I was older, not raised personally learning any from her but know they became eastern stars then quit. Just never returned so the story goes. all have passed on now. Maybe too much info.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
19 November, 11:48
Good vid!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
19 November, 10:56
🤣😆🤭🤗 ...The jews have some 'splainin' to do!!!!!!!!!!! 🤗🤭😆🤣
🤍🏁🌎🏁🤍
🙏☝️🎶🥁🎸🌴💯💥
I love people who dont fear bad jews.
(good jews are becoming as rare as unicorns and left handed screw drivers!)(where are they?)(what are they hiding from?)(why are we whispering?)🧐🤭😆🤣
Maybe ask EVERYSINGLEEFFINGJEW whats up with that?

MAKETHEMANSWERFORTHEMSELVESANDDISTINGUISHTHEMSELVES
ASSEPARATEFROMTHESYNOGOGUEOFSATAN!!!

I bet u all a quarter they cant....THEY'VENEVERHADTOBEFORE!!!🌴🏁🤍

CLUE:
Torah = Good = Word of God
Filthy Talmud = Evil = Satans Lies
....so whats up?

If u have to ask.... 😐

...i must appologize for my twin, we're Gemini and sometimes ya never know what he's gonna say or who he will offend. 😱
Today its....
(please add ur name for appologies later.) 🤨

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
19 November, 10:37
Kazarians?