Only people mentioned by Amyl123 in this post can reply
Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
20 November, 09:51
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
Graphene Oxide is what's in the Covid Vax. Makes you wonder why they are poisoning the water. If you don't get the jab, they are putting it in the water and in the meat of the animals we consume. They want to vax us any which way they can.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
20 November, 08:33
I have well water, I know I have a lot of iron in my water.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
19 November, 07:40
Wow! I have my own well, I still wonder what's in my water.

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
19 November, 02:41
Have one of these gadgets, did it myself on various waters (filtered, fridge filtered, boiled, bottled, Berkey etc) and the only two that didn't turn a slimy green were the distilled and from the water butt!

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
19 November, 02:54
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
Really? Even the Berkey?
and what do you mean by water butt?

Robert Franz @afsocrob
19 November, 02:38
I HAD a Pure water filter until I found out it DOES NOT FILTER Fluoride.
So now I have a Reverse Osmosis System and there are NO impurities left, including Fluoride.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
19 November, 02:35
This is really contamination is horrific ...

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
19 November, 08:49
🥺🥺🤢🤢

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
18 November, 09:25
I use the Zero Water filters. Least expensive solution.

There's Graphene Oxide in EVERYTHING... from period
pads to cereal to raw chicken filets.

NO PROCESSED FOOD
Buy MEAT & Dairy from a Butcher / Farmer You Trust

If we don't have a local network for healthy food...
CREATE ONE!

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
19 November, 07:21
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
Just sickening isn't it ? What they have done to us . 💯

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
18 November, 08:59
We have been seeing dark brown oily chunks left after distilling our tap water. It has been like that for 3 or 4 months of chunks. Used to be just black, brown grit left over.

Here is our distiller after one gallon of tap water run through it before the chunks began. It's even worse now.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
18 November, 08:53
👀🔥🎇

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
18 November, 08:44
☠️ for people who do this to water

LQve Trump @LoveTump
18 November, 08:13
I have a water distiller and I can tell you what's left in it after making water is disgusting.