Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 November, 04:06

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Kfed71 in this post can reply
Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
19 November, 10:41
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
This made my day!! ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
19 November, 01:55
Fankie Carbon and Pete the killer! ahhahahaha! dead 😂

Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
18 November, 08:55
Had to regroove this...I relate to dogs more! Hahahaha

Green 8700 @Green8700
19 November, 04:53
In response Cap'n Dan to his Publication
that’s awesome!!!

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
23 November, 01:55
In response Cap'n Dan to his Publication
just❤️😍it!

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
18 November, 06:37
😂🤣😂🤣😂

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
18 November, 06:22
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣💓💓💓

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
18 November, 06:19
Lmao 🤣. Can I have this gang gang of cats.. Lord, everyday would be a trip... My Boxers are pretty dang funny. Im just imagining adding The Gang Gang to the mix.. Ok... Im IN. 😂. My dogs love other animals. Well, they like the neighbors cattle a little too much but that is beside the point. I want ALL the kitties and puppies!

Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
18 November, 05:38
ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL! Too too too funny! Thank you for this, I needed a a really good knee slapping laugh! Bwhahaha.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 November, 05:05
Well we got 3 mafia teams trying to take over our corrupt govt.
Looks like the Pelosi clan is out.
Who is up next?

Clinton Mafia clan?
Just a hop skip and a jump from the Bahamas to Haiti?
or
Obummer mafia clan?

Not Important @Notimportant
18 November, 05:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I keep giggling that "the BIG GUY" has another meaning ....like top dog, or mob BOSS of all gangsta groups...Or or or THE GODFATHER😂😂😂it's right there people ...in our face....of course the head hancho of the good, the bad & the ugly😂😂😂🔥🔥🔥prempted & precalculated victory💎

now is this avatar... "trav3lors, watcher or walk-in body borrowers"??? or all 3😂😂

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
18 November, 05:04
😂

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
18 November, 04:57