Night Shift @kekerista
18 November, 12:32
hey guys
if you can see this, can you share this so I can find the help I need?
Recently diagnosed with ovarian cancer and wanted to find people following Joe Tippens protocol with Fenben
I was kicked off facebook and twitter, do not have a cell phone so I can't get on Truth Social.
Looking to connect with people who are going the non western medicine route.
Chemo is not an option
cute dog pic for attention

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Cooper @s1mpletruths
18 November, 12:44
In response Night Shift to her Publication
I would go for a 90 day program of feco, full extract cannabis oil as per the advice of Rick Simpson https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Night Shift @kekerista
Hey james, thanks. I'll watch the video after work. Does it explain what feco is because I have not heard that word before.
12:47 PM - Nov 18, 2022
In response James Cooper to his Publication
Only people mentioned by kekerista in this post can reply
James Cooper @s1mpletruths
18 November, 01:49
In response Night Shift to her Publication
It's cannabis oil, full extract, not CBD or other such products. You'll need to find a dispaensary for it and you'll spend a fair amount of time asleep but out of everything it seems to work best against cancer,