Hall_Of Mirrors @Kire56
Yesterday was tough, with Trump's speech I felt like once again Lucy had pulled the football away just as Charlie Brown was going to kick it.

Was feeling like that old saying, "Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me" I felt like I had been fooled so ,many many times, so what a HUGE fool I must be.

Today that all lifted, I looked around and thought about the very real progress being made. Twitter has beed freed, Nancy Pelosi has been retired, the Republicans are investigating Joe and family for so many crimes, including human traficking? And did I hear that Kari Lake will get a recount?

That feeling of depression has been replaced with a feeling deep in my bones that the deep state institutions are crumbling, amazing things are happening, and the light is dawning.
10:07 PM - Nov 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by Kire56 in this post can reply
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
20 November, 06:48
In response Hall_Of Mirrors to his Publication
I am trying to get ahold of you to talk with you about your daughter talking with my tween for Life Coaching. You made me that offer last week and I am still trying to find a way to talk with you. I am desperate for her to find someone other than me to talk with. Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396