Jason Webber @Haldir1970
17 November, 08:11
Heavenly Father, please hear my prayer.

The storm is upon us Father, please let it be Your will that we are shielded from the spells and conjurings of evil wizards. Please let it be Your will that their spells are rendered powerless to affect and harm us.

Please protect us and make us impervious to deception. Let it also be Your will that the scales fall from the eyes of those who are following false figures professing to be fighting for truth, and may they have clarity of mind to see through the deception and return to trusting in You.

Help our hearts to be light, and protect us from straying from the true path that leads us to our future world in which Heaven and Earth unite, and to You, Heavenly Father.

This I humbly pray in Your Son Jesus’ name.

Amen πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
17 November, 09:19
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
AmenπŸ™
A couple of nights ago I was having bizarre and freaky dreams that cuz’d me to wake up. I prayed a prayer similar to yours, asking our Father to end these dreams and to shield my house and bedroom from their sorcery and witchcraft. Then I went back to a peaceful sleep.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bevy Wolf @BevyWolf
me too! nightmares every night. 😞
09:39 PM - Nov 17, 2022
In response Digital Warrior_81 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BevyWolf in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bevy Wolf, click on at the bottom under it