Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 November, 04:57
MSM is going to be factchecked up the ass and Twitter will have a huge part in that. The spin from BOTH sides that has this world going crazy is coming to an end.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
17 November, 06:19
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
👇 When I look at this image I think of the vax
& how many people were HORRIFIED I wasn't getting 1 or 2 or 3...

#TyQTeam
#TyAnons

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
We decided (my 98 year old mother and I) that we would not get the vaccine. Many friends, family and even our own Dr for 25 years tried to have us get vaccinated. We said "not now" we needed to think about it. In time, it became evident even to the most adamant members of our family that getting the vaccine was not a good idea. Thankfully, we listened to our God and we stood our ground. We also are declining all other shots and vaccines. Natural remedies are our choice. So far that has worked for both of us. My mother will never be in a hospital or a nursing home.
09:11 PM - Nov 17, 2022
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by bmolina0003 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Brandy Molina, click on at the bottom under it