Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
04 November, 04:05
**Please Help If Possible. I am in dire need of financial aid to get myself (and household) through the next couple weeks. I am humbled, embarrassed and ashamed to have to ask for help but don’t see another way other than asking for the kindness and generosity of my community.

Any amount is greatly and sincerely appreciated and can be delivered through PayPal or Venmo at:
pleaseemailpatrickgmail.com

You can also direct message me to figure out a more convenient method. 

*Please repost to lend a hand (Thank You).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
17 November, 11:38
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
If it's possible to set up a givesendgo acct, you might try that. I mentioned it before and to others and it always seems like that works well (from what I've seen anyway).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I’ve been looking in to it and appreciate (enormously) the idea. I am going to attempt to make an account or start a campaign on it for some of my more serious (longer term) situations like aquasition of a vehicle and some dental work that’s already at least a year overdue. What I’m tryimg to accomplish on AnonUp right now is just to get rent, bills, food and general necessities for the month on a quickly coming deadline and it looks like givesendgo wouldn’t be quick enough to do that. I will keep you posted as I learn more about and make more progress with setting myself up on give send go though and again, thank you and God Bless You, I am very grateful for your kind thoughts, I am externally humbled and appreciative :)
03:03 PM - Nov 17, 2022
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
22 November, 04:25
i keep seeing givesendgo giving tuesday ads. look there my fren ❤️🙏💯

17 November, 05:07
Smith not Smity

17 November, 09:08
Yep thats me, Smith :)

17 November, 05:06
Just want to verify your paypal. Is it Patrick Smityadrowsybird?

17 November, 05:00
I sent a small donation via paypal when you first posted a request...will send another. I don't have much either but can pitch in some. The Anons of caliber like you should not be having these difficulties. Once on the other side of the globalist take down, I hope you will be part of those who are major informers/educators/transformers of our systems (and paid well also!). Your posts are remarkable. I have no such skill but benefit so much from those of you who do.

17 November, 09:15
Thank you so much. Its kind words like yours that keep me inspired to continue posting. I have been able to get my internet turned back on so at least I’ll be able to post regularly again. i have missed it. and I’m pretty enthusiastic about whats happening lately… DJT finally anounced, midterms were overwhelmingly MAGA positive, N Pelosi is finally gone, twitter / parlor / truth social are all now MAGA friendly… and I think MICH behind the scenes as well. I think its tough times for many people and I’m oraying for us all, I KNOW the world is about to turn a corner for freedom, liberty and financial independance for all. God Bless YOU!