Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
10:10 Wins Patriots let's not let him down now, when he needs us the most! I was feeling a little bit down today, but not because of him, but because of the deep state system we are fighting. I'm doing better now! I stand with President Trump 100% and I'm in this until the end! ❤️🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🙏❤️
10:10 PM - Nov 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by stormtracker66 in this post can reply
Jim Gordon @Drifter
17 November, 12:12
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
I too stand with our President! WWG1WGA! The OATH is for LIFE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
17 November, 12:12
❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
16 November, 11:58
#istandwithtrump He is my President. He stood in the gap for us. Now we must stand in the gap for him and with him.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
16 November, 11:39
F’n Funny….Talking to folks messaging & everything else & I have tears running as I see this post. That’s crazy!

connie wright @cowri
16 November, 11:17
It's time we carry PDJT. It's Time we Fight the System. It's Our Duty to overthrow the corrupt government. They expect us to do nothing.

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
16 November, 10:39
100% behind DJT!!! If people only could see and understand what this man has done for the World and the overwhelming sacrifices he has made.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
16 November, 10:38
This battle we fight weighs heavy on our hearts. We need each other. Never forget what we are fighting for. God bless this man and many others who are fighting for our freedom. We owe them more than we can repay. I pray God’s heavely hosts surround them in protection.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
16 November, 10:37
God please bless & protect this amazing man and his loved ones. President Trump has gone through hell to save this nation and We the People. Our enemies don't just lie, cheat and steal, [they] want to KILL US! We owe this man a debt we can never fully repay. You have blessed us for this time and place in our nation's history with President Donald J Trump. We are a grateful!

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
16 November, 10:38
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
🙏 Amen 🙏

Silver Cat @silvercat
16 November, 10:33
I cried, too! Love him!

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
16 November, 10:23
WE HAVE COME TOO FAR WITH THIS MAN, NO TURNING BACK NOW! #istandwithtrump

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 November, 10:22
HE IS GOD'S KID HAMMER SLAM FOR KIDS> AND HUMANITY for such a time as this, "TRUMP LANDSLIDE IS A THING" HE could have said no, but NOPE< we all got a free will. GOD IS AMAZING THE KIDS OF HIS HE MADE< AMAZING

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
16 November, 10:15