Only people mentioned by Jennyg1210 in this post can reply
The Lord IS My Savior @QDuck
17 November, 09:51
In response Jenny Gee to her Publication
Wow!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 428
Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
16 November, 09:16
WOW!!! Powerful video about Ivermectin saving lives of those with covid! God bless this family fir fighting to save their Father and going up against the establishment! Absolutely amazing. Every hospital should be allowing use of Ivermectin but they still arent and are still pushing deadly remdesivir

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 428
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
16 November, 08:27
🎯 So glad his family had the strength and fortitude to fight for him!! He made it because of them - thank you Almighty Father!!

Congress had access to ivermectin and HCQ while the American people did not!!! So evil and vile what they did - many could have been saved with HCQ and ivermectin!! What they did was CRIMINAL!!

connie wright @cowri
16 November, 08:13
Thank you for posting the truth through this video. I hope it reaches millions & they LISTEN.

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
16 November, 07:45
So well done on this video...says it all..
Pray for the world 🌎 🙏 that we can truly see the evil so that we can stop it and overpower evil with true goodness, grace and love ❤️

Jenny Gee @Jennyg1210
16 November, 08:05
In response Adrienne Green to her Publication
It’s not mine. I watched it on TG and just wanted to share it with as many people as I could.☺️