Maria Castelli @mariacastelli
Seriously, this black-mask clad woman ( hard to tell) just came up to me at the library here in Broward-and told me "Ma'am, you've been here for over two hours, you need to wear a mask in case you have COVID." I'm like, are you serious. I said, "I do not. I am a free American and the military is in charge. This conversation is over.
Do they realize we're not buying it?
*Update: This Asian blue-clad mask guy came up to me and suggested I put on a mask. "Ma'am, are you well?" Yes, I replied. I am very well. Then two Agent Smiths (gangstalker bad actors) behind me had a staged conversation about how they love to wear their masks and feel so much safer when they wear them, lol. I reiterated my initial comments about the mask not being mandatory and told him to refrain from asking me to wear one or try to intimidate me again or he and the Meyer family library policy dictators would have a big civil rights lawsuit on their hands.
Then peanut gallery gangstalker Karens behind me chime in
05:21 PM - Nov 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by mariacastelli in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Maria Castelli, click on at the bottom under it