Roy Herman Kellerman @RoyHermanKellerman
Who DAT?? 💥

watch everything closely Patriots..... it's gonna get shakey baby 😜
04:43 PM - Nov 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by RoyHermanKellerman in this post can reply
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
16 November, 05:38
In response Roy Herman Kellerman to his Publication
DJT? I wondered if that was a double. He was the same height as Melania, meaning her heels would have had to raise her 4" taller.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Roy Herman Kellerman @RoyHermanKellerman
16 November, 06:03
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
good eye PB👍

Much Love Many Blessings 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
16 November, 06:58
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
i don't think that's melania. i told my hubby she has a strong resemblance to her, but something is just a bit off when you look at her face. And it wouldn't be a surprise to me if she were a double, can you imagine the amount of death threats they get every day?
And i just want to add that i had a really strong feeling that when PDJT had that last rally before the elections when the whole family was there, it was kind of like it marked the ending of one phase, but the beginning of the next phase and they were going to be taken to a safe place under military protection until this particular phase is done. the only thing that stumps me is baron being there. the kid's like 9 ft. tall, lol, could there have been a double for him?

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
16 November, 05:26
In response Roy Herman Kellerman to his Publication
Ha Ha