"cooked their children"
"The children have become food for them"
"Your children have become food..."

@ 13 min on-
"These that SHALL REJECT HIM shall be SHOCKED
AT HOW HE TAKES THE GIANT DOWN"

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
KIM CLEMENT PROPHECY | SUPREME COURT, DRAIN THE SWAMP - YouTube

Subscribe Here: https://www.youtube.com/joejoedawson?sub_confirmation=1? If you would like to partner or sow in today's word please visit one of the resourc...

11:33 AM - Feb 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by LoveTump in this post can reply
Paisley Park @Paisley66
06 March, 11:02
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
IMO....I believe he was reading from a script.. He was placed there to provide this information for a reason. He is definitely TEAM TRUMP though.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss *QT* Anon @MissQTAnon
09 February, 11:15
Yes, and Kim even predicted TWO presidents and that "he" FOOLED THEM ALL which obviously is referring to Trump. Trey Smith does an awesome job breaking down Kims prophesies, been listening to Trey for yrs. But the accuracy is mind blowing. There are many other remote viewers as well as those that specialize in reverse speech who have confirmed everything that is occurring right now is actually true, that humanity does win, and that, there better days ahead which helps give faith to the non believers or those that just need that extra confirmation.😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
07 February, 09:17
He was a true prophet. And now he is with the Lord. We have lost a remarkable man and he has gained the kingdom of Heaven. His daughter still carries on. God Bless her. 💞💓🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Kathy Petersen @Quebie62
07 February, 11:58
Kim was amazing. Met him a few times

Kathy Petersen @Quebie62
07 February, 11:57
Who do you all think is the "next Snowden"?

Reina Beans @Reinab
07 February, 11:52
DEVINE Ya'll

William B Doyle @WilliamBDoyle
06 February, 05:56
Amazing how accurate he has been...

Camille 317 @Camille
06 February, 05:29
Hubby found Kim Clement videos in 2015. Didn't learn about the plan till a year ago when we started watching Praying Medic. I trust everytning is coming together.

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
07 February, 11:44
In response Camille 317 to her Publication
i was tossed from twitter, where can i find the praying medic?

deb glidden @NHDeb
06 February, 05:29
I loved this man and his many prophecies. His family continues his good work