Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Jason Lubliner @1776ReLoaded
17 November, 07:40
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Is this really Robert Wakefield? Wow!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
16 November, 06:04

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10ă c̄❓ @10ac
16 November, 03:35
Here ya go, I fixed it before you get fact checked.

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
16 November, 03:37
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
awesome

Robert Franz @afsocrob
16 November, 03:47
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
This Climate HOAX takes the place of the Paris-Climate Accords. They got TRILLIONS of dollars from the US during Obozo's Presidency. Do y'all know what they did with that money?

Think: Operational FEMA Camps, Burn Coffins and Guillotines, ALL for us, if Hillary would've won in 2016. So yes, Trump saved America back then and he is doing it once again. #MAGA

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
16 November, 02:57
Koko knew this was a ponzi scheme years ago.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
16 November, 02:39

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
16 November, 02:55
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
BOOM!!!

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
16 November, 02:36
thatd be fb jailtime fo sho
🥶💀😂

Love Jesus @HouseCall
16 November, 02:27
Wow, I am so impressed that you have finally managed to find this out. I have known it for years now. Them Bastards aren't getting richer on their salaries.

Love Jesus @HouseCall
16 November, 02:27
Wow, I am so impressed that you have finally managed to find this out. I have known it for years now. Them Bastards aren't getting richer on their salaries.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 November, 01:57
Class is in session!

julialusk26 @julialusk26
16 November, 01:29
I get paid more than $145 to $395 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $23k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site.

Here’s what I do------------------>>> http://Www.RichApp1.Com