Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Maralagology is the American equivalent of Kremlinology.
09:29 AM - Nov 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Love Jesus @HouseCall
16 November, 09:39
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
At this point and time into the years and years of the bullshit I have known about this country's government, I have been awake for a very long time. I say to your post, who to hell cares. I now am giving up. I will not be voting ever again for this country. I am fed up with all the bullshit fake info, which is just as bad as the MSM. And that makes us better than them, right?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
16 November, 09:52
In response Love Jesus to her Publication
Patience my friend. Has Trump ever done what the media predicted he would? He knows which options are viable at any particular moment, and which are not. We are only guessing. I think you will be surprised what happens next. We usually are. Look how far we have come. There's only one possible outcome.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
16 November, 09:33
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I'll offer you a multipurpose GIF for any eventuality:

Love Jesus @HouseCall
16 November, 09:34
In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication
Don't hold your breathe.