Only people mentioned by Banksy in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
17 November, 07:34
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
BRLLIANT!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Saved @BSaved
16 November, 03:20

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
16 November, 03:02
i do not see that scenario sitting well with many. he is the POTUS why/how could he be speaker as well?

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
16 November, 03:19
In response Raymond ....... to his Publication
Expand your thinking. Maybe listen to Derek Johnson ♡

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
16 November, 03:00
Here is the Vid if you would like to see it...🙌🙏💓
https://youtu.be/aFDvnVL_8...
FCB D3CODE PODCAST SPECIAL EDITION - 16TH NOV 22 - YouTube

FCB Decodes Trmp Announcement today in Mar-a-lag0 today.Also speaks about Russia, Poland, NAT0 involvement with WW3 Scare 3vent. FTX Money Lauder1ng Crime i...

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
16 November, 03:20
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Thank you, ive seen it. ♡

Depp0 0128 @Peter0128
16 November, 02:08
Yep, i admit, it was the greatest Intelligence Drop until today.
The King is falling.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
16 November, 01:50
#Ping

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
16 November, 01:47
That’s brilliant💥

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
16 November, 11:25
Thinking that SpaceForce and NG tracking the elections and the money.

They don't spend their own money. Cut their money laundering and they can't pay.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
16 November, 10:50
How do you remove Biden? The Senate would have to approve that and they have the majority?

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
16 November, 10:59
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
Idk. Perhaps [they] all get undeniably Exposed, for the whole world to see. Derek Johnson wrote this, he is on rumble.com or you could google him. He's been pretty accurate so far. ;)

Drew USA @USADrew18
16 November, 10:49
UGH! This is beating me down. I know this is what we all want to happen but sadly i dont feel it will work out this way. The left has gotten away with so much and theh gained so much power itll be hard to change the damage thats been done. I honestly dont see this playing out. Not much has honestly. only tbing thats been consistant is the left getting away with more and more and our country falling apart.
I appogize if im being negative. Its hard to keep getting my hopes up only to be constantly let down. I hope im wrong though and this post actually plays out.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
16 November, 03:06
In response Drew USA to his Publication
It's ok to feel the way you do. My heart sank too last night... and the only solace I take away from it all and asking how will we get thru this, how can we walk another step knowing the lies, cheating and then [they] keep getting away with it all....
my mind keeps saying.... "but God"... God needs 1 day to turn this whole thing around in his favor.🙏..Keep going Patriot..We are all in this together. WWG1WGAWW💓

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
16 November, 04:36
In response Drew USA to his Publication
Totally understand but you are forgetting about our star quarterback…God. ;0) Man may think he has some power but God has absolute control. Keep the faith Patriot, it may not be easy for us but He won’t let this go down. ❤️😊

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
16 November, 10:47
Sounds right

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
16 November, 10:38
Card laid is card played!

Evangelina @Evangelina
16 November, 10:35
Never realized the Speaker could be installed. This post cleared
that up for me! 👍

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
16 November, 10:47
In response Evangelina to her Publication
You can thank Derek Johnson..dude was right on time ♤♡♤

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
16 November, 10:12
Bingo!

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
16 November, 08:28
Love you as deep as the ocean, and as high as the sky (S.).

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
16 November, 09:42
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
DITTO! ♡!

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
16 November, 09:43
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
wow

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
16 November, 08:06
To my understanding, no taxpayer money was used in the FTX scandal. That was all investor money. There are many large companies named, who were investors...not our tax dollars.

Correct me if I am wrong please.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
16 November, 09:55
In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication
Youre over thinking. Fraud is fraud. 40k ft view. ♥️

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
16 November, 09:56
In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication
My opinion....
It wasn't about the money to Ukraine.
The FTX guy was pointing to Hillarys book "what happened". Q mentioned book deals a few times.
The book deals are part of where the money is laundered.