Doq Holliday @doqholliday
15 November, 10:45
Did Trump concede?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
15 November, 11:44
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Yes. “On paper” this is a concession by Trump.

He has legitimized Biden, and has basically said that Biden will finish his first term - although, he did ask “Where’s Biden?”

Hopefully The Plan has some unexpected twists, because - in the unlikely event that there is no plan - 2 years is a long time, and the infiltrators running the Biden administration do not need even 6 more months to destroy America.

Trump conceded. Biden is legitimized. We can all drop the “election fraud” mantra - there was fraud, but this announcement renders all of that moot - plan or no plan.

BUT I AM STILL IN THE FIGHT, because this is not about Trump being President or him coming back. It is OUR world, and WE have to take it back.

Stand up. Stand up NOW.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
doozier (OwO)7 @doozierthanthou
I don't see why even conceding means 2020 fraud won't be or can't be addressed. "Conceding" is just a verbal courtesy with no legal weight as far as I know
12:23 AM - Nov 16, 2022
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Only people mentioned by doozierthanthou in this post can reply
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
16 November, 02:28
In response doozier (OwO)7 to his Publication

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
16 November, 12:57
In response doozier (OwO)7 to his Publication
I am not speaking about legalities.

Conceding is saying “you won and I am not disputing this.”

Whatever the plan is or is not, Trump’s announcement is also a PUBLIC declaration that Biden won 2020 - whether he did or not.

It also is also PUBLIC statement that the allegation of election fraud in 2020 is moot.

I believe their is a plan, and I support Trump, but this is utterly humiliating. Biden - the thief - has been legitimized. Legalities have nothing to do with this.