Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 November, 09:28

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CharRose @CharRose
I wrote President Trump a letter a while back and told him I would never give up...and I won't. I have supported him since he came down the escalator in 2015 - and I won't stop now.
I know many of us are disappointed--I understand.
But think about it for a minute - why would President Trump want to drag this out any longer than necessary? He wouldn't want to if it wasn't the way it had to be.
And you know the military has grown weary many times, but we don't see them quitting. They will get up in the morning and work for their country just like every other day--they won't quit. They haven't let us down and we can't let them, VK or other Patriots down, can we?
We know misinformation is necessary--much of what was said tonight may not be the plan at all.
I haven't been active on AU long, however, so many of you have encouraged me with your stamina, positivity and support of each other. Warriors anyone would be proud to be a part of - I'm proud of each one of you.
11:09 PM - Nov 15, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CharRose in this post can reply
Evangelina @Evangelina
15 November, 11:27
In response CharRose to her Publication
Promises Made
Promises Kept
Until they haven't been
In it to win it
🇺🇲❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CharRose @CharRose
15 November, 11:28
In response Evangelina to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
❤️❤️

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
15 November, 11:23
In response CharRose to her Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Beautiful. Thank you for sharing.🙏❤️🤗🕊️