Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
16 November, 09:55
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
16 November, 08:06
John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4 In him was life, and the life was the light of men. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.
6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. 7He came as a witness, to bear witness about the light, that all might believe through him. 8 He was not the light, but came to bear witness about the light.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
16 November, 07:34

Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
15 November, 11:48
Amen!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 November, 11:32
esus is King, He is a LARGE piece of God Himself in an Earth suit vessel.
In my opinion, and everyone has one, He came here to show us that we are also a piece of God in these Earth suits with the power to do the same things that He did once we find our direct connection to God. And also to reconcile us back to him and restore our rights to Earth thro his promise to give Earth to Adam and his seed.

From what I felt in His actual presence, God is everything, and my that I mean literally everything everywhere, every piece of matter, energy, frequency, everything in existence.

I will be excited to finally see what all the ancient records found under the Vatican say without a humans tinkering with them.

One last thing but the biggest thing. When I was in God's presence, the being with me was pure Love, there was no shaming, no fear based do this or I'll throw you in a pit of fire AT ALL!
The very first thing I noticed was there WAS NO evil or negatives with him at all, NONE!

Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
15 November, 10:51
Pray & Save yourself. What it's always been about. Believe.

Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
15 November, 10:51
Pray & Save yourself. What it's always been about. Believe.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
15 November, 10:36
Yes, thank you Doq!πŸ™β€οΈ

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
15 November, 10:36
4EVA N ALWAYS

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
15 November, 10:32
πŸ™β€οΈ

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
15 November, 10:31
Amen

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
15 November, 10:27
All of my hope is found in the one who holds my salvation!

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
15 November, 10:26
πŸ’―%

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
15 November, 10:25
AMEN!!

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
15 November, 10:25
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
15 November, 10:22
AMEN... it's ALL about Him.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
15 November, 10:21

Traci Evers @Evers6
15 November, 10:20
Thank you Doq, the best thing I’ve heard all night❀️

Par Nelli @Parnelli
Every knee will bow ❀️

Girl Mama @GirlMamaQ
πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈ

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster