DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
GOOD MORNING PATRIOTS!!

I noticed a lot of you were upset about nthe Flynn interview. This MI and Game Theory at it's finest. you are watching The Art of War in real time.
Charlie Ward had this to say and I agree 100%!

"Last night, General Flynn spoke with columnist Doug Billings and said something that made some patriots worry:"

Pause as necessary if it scrolls too fast for you.

-#1776 #NCSWIC #GodWins #tga
#wwg1wga #WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll #MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming
11:13 AM - Feb 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply
Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
07 February, 10:46
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
no issue with the interview. i have more of an issue for people to continue to give Charlie Ward any credibility.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Henry Specter @HSpecter
07 February, 10:48
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
no kidding. we follow thrse ppl cause ee believe that they have special intel...but we got let down.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
07 February, 11:10
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
I hear ya. I take everything he says with a huge grain of salt :)

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
06 February, 05:23
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
IDK why Patriots would be upset. I for one am glad that we don't know what is going on behind the scenes. In fact, I prefer that. If WE don't know the plan and the next moves, then the enemy doesn't my know. I'm very content. I have 100% faith in GOD, our Military, and Our President! KEEP THE FAITH PATRIOTS! WE WERE NOT ABANDONED! WE ARE BEING SAVED!!