Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Nait 002 @Nait002
15 November, 09:55
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
That’s it for me. I will not watch this politcal theater for another 6 years, that’s all it is, theater. Good ol Q even said it. Just never said Trump was part of the Fookery. If things continue on track we will be well into the World agenda if not before. It has to get bad to re-elect this guy and the people will want to.

Still listening now and ot sure sounds like I’m listening in 2016 and 2020. Wonder if he will say who he will arrest if he gets back in. I’m almost glad this happened tonight so I can be free from this chirade. I am glad for the accounts that try to stay and keep it positive but it wont last. Cheers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nait 002 @Nait002
15 November, 09:55
That’s it for me. I will not watch this politcal theater for another 6 years, that’s all it is, theater. Good ol Q even said it. Just never said Trump was part of the Fookery. If things continue on track we will be well into the World agenda if not before. It has to get bad to re-elect this guy and the people will want to.

Still listening now and ot sure sounds like I’m listening in 2016 and 2020. Wonder if he will say who he will arrest if he gets back in. I’m almost glad this happened tonight so I can be free from this chirade. I am glad for the accounts that try to stay and keep it positive but it wont last. Cheers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
15 November, 09:47
He stands there in front of those
fookin gold fringe flags...

Dang, yup, years of hearing
"symbols will be their downfall".

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
15 November, 09:40

Girl Mama @GirlMamaQ
15 November, 09:37
I feel the same.

Rusty Shackleford @RShackleford
15 November, 09:33
I Have to agree. We saw cheating in 2020, we saw cheating last week. As it stands right now, 2024 is going to be the same way without some sort of divine intervention.

I Believe we needed reassurance tonight that would prevent fraud, before a 2024 announcement. I'd be lying if i wasn't disappointed from this. Essentially conceded 2020 for the normies.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
15 November, 10:00
In response Rusty Shackleford to his Publication
who is it that officially approves for the demsglobalswamp
to run/control elections?
two more years of this and rallies then fraud voting?

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
15 November, 09:32
I'm right there with ya...

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
15 November, 09:27

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
15 November, 09:27
I feel the same way , we now have to wait to 2024 🤯🤯. we won 2020

Royal Raven @Royalraven
15 November, 09:48
In response Melissa Lee to her Publication
Tonight's announcement seems to be more of a strategic chess move. Our country can't wait until 2024. He knows that we know that. I truly believe President Trump will be publicly serving his rightful 2nd term (won in 2020) sometime in 2023. Without question I didn't tonight to be about a 2024 campaign. I will lean on God for now and pray. This isn't over by a long shot.

Only followers of this user (George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts