Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Red Edge @Rededge
16 November, 03:02
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
15 November, 10:25
And the wicked witch flew the coop, straight to Gitmo!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
15 November, 07:29
With the economy collapsing (corporations have announced layoffs) and a dark winter coming with rising energy prices, do we really want Republicans in charge ?

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
15 November, 07:29
fuck the house I WANT THEIR SOULS!!!

Kitty Kat @KatBrat1170
15 November, 06:39
So was the Senate!

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
15 November, 06:29

Kentucky Patriot @KentuckyPatriot
15 November, 06:25
With over 90% of the politicians being corrupt, I don't think anything is ours until the military and Trump give it back...as promised.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
15 November, 06:25
A clean House is very important.

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
16 November, 11:06
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
🐸♥️🐸

Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd
16 November, 03:01
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
My grandson rode mine a burned motor up

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
15 November, 06:22
Hope it stays that way…😂