Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 November, 10:31
Good Morning Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Not Important @Notimportant
15 November, 11:47
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
He just told the playbook & how they control the whole human race! knowing most won't understand completely the depths of what he's saying (spells)...& taking the $ while tricking the masses watching/listening!

...both sides of coin b/c if taught correctly this can be used for the good of humanity!

...time to flip this shit BACK TO FREEDOM & learn the proper way to have prayer/power/pwr/pry/fry/πŸ”₯πŸ’Ž

p.s. πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
15 November, 03:16

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Yes agree, and he is using same tactics on his audiences for $. Why would I want to make someone else's experince mine? We each have our own contracts with God and our own experiences to go through for soul growth, using someone else's experience can make me think, have compassion, joy for them, admiration, and empathiy, but it’s not mine to experience it’s theirs. Our own experiences are painful but that’s how you grow and learn, no one saves you but you. That’s where things are wrong in this world, thinking you need to be like someone else, when you need to be just you and find your talents and strengths, and what truly makes you happy and successful, it comes from within not from someone else. Just my opinion. πŸͺ·πŸͺ·

Not Important @Notimportant
πŸ‘πŸ»β˜€οΈπŸ’ŽπŸ’™
03:39 PM - Nov 15, 2022
In response Stevie King to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Notimportant in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Not Important, click on at the bottom under it