Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
15 November, 01:21
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
SGAnon talks about the 'prison busses' at the White House.
At the 16:00 mark.

Busses are large scale prisoner transports.
Prisoners are being relocated for the next phase of tribunals that many of them have to face.
Many will face several tribunals before justice in exacted upon them because of the gravity of their crimes.

https://rumble.com/v1tpqsu...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
15 November, 01:22
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
trapped

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tequila Mockingbird @Tequila45
15 November, 01:15
hmmm interesting

Jose Argentum @WordOnTheStreets
15 November, 01:03
Those are not prison busses but they're definitely military transport busses and there are 6 of them and they hold about 60 soldiers each. The marines have a bus there too as well as a guard of some kind they have a bus there too. Penguin6 on youtube has his boots on the ground in DC so if you wanna know what's really going on there I suggest you give him a look. This video is from yesterday and he has good footage of all the busses.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Military buses at the White House and a fence at the Fed - What's was up in DC while I was away? - YouTube

A cold and windy morning in Washington found me back on a bike checking out the sights that you asked me about while I was away. First was a bike past the Fe...

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
15 November, 01:57
In response Jose Argentum to his Publication
P6 also always shows you Bydins motorcades. I say use discernment. He might be showing you but he's not telling you, if you know what I mean.

Jose Argentum @WordOnTheStreets
15 November, 02:11
In response Jose Argentum to his Publication
Kash Patel says he's in Mar-A-Lago today to work on his tan.
https://rumble.com/v1uomlg...

IT IS TIME @Lilliput2233
15 November, 12:34
Are those prison buses? just have this impretion from the movies.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
15 November, 12:25
Same buses that pulled in yesterday evening ... what gives?

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
15 November, 12:41
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Busses for Inmates? 🧐