Only people mentioned by TheQuietStorm17 in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
15 November, 07:21
In response ⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
We are living in amazing times. By the grace of God our nation will be restored to its original foundations as He intended it to be. We are blessed to have President Trump and those Patriots who have dedicated themselves to saving our nation from the evil that has sought to destroy us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tazz 1776 @tazz1776
15 November, 01:55
Love this as well...💖💓 Words of so much Truth

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
15 November, 11:51
Yes it definitely does! ❤️my God, my Family, my Country, my President! We The People! God bless us world wide!

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
15 November, 11:42
my fav ❤️

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
15 November, 11:43
In response Hollie Ryb to her Publication
Samsies!!!

arba happihr @arba
15 November, 11:36
His voice calms my nerves!

Nada ... @Nada
15 November, 11:31
🔥every time🔥

Irish Scot @IrishScot
15 November, 11:05
💯

Irish Scot @IrishScot
💯

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
satans time is over. he can hear the Lion of the tribe of Judah running..the roar will be so loud all the demons and the pits of hell wiil tremble. God will clear the nation and nations with the swipe of His hand and it will happen so quickly they won't know what hit them.

Evangelina @Evangelina
15 November, 10:58
Amen! What a Historic Day for this Country! 🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲